- Follow The Evam Blog on WordPress.com
- #evamblog 'Can Theatre be taught online' - by John Pradeep evamblog.wordpress.com https://t.co/En1haOJZgb 1 day ago
- evamblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/12/its… #evamblog! - "It’s Playtime!" by Cinthoorika Dinesh :) 1 week ago
- #evamblog - What the heck is “Blood Chutney”? by @evamkarthik :) evamblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/05/wha… 2 weeks ago
- #evamblog!! 36 Vayathinile by @Funny_Leone :) evamblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/28/36-… 3 weeks ago
- evamblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/14/bra… #evamblog - "Brainstorming – The core of Brandrama!!" by Vasanth Subramaniam :) 1 month ago
Category Archives: Five Point Someone!
We’ve more shows left across the country. Do spread the word if you like what you’ve seen!
After weeks on the road (Chennai, Bangalore, Pune and Nagpur via Chandigarh) Five Point Someone finally hit Delhi this weekend, and boy are we kicked! So, we’ve got a couple of exciting contests lined up for Delhi folks -we’re giving you … Continue reading
It’s finally here! :-) Spl Early Bird discounted tickets are out for the National Tour of Five Point Someone. The tickets are up for grabs at a flat 50% off and are available till Jan31st! Hurry, book your seats now! … Continue reading
Last weekend our team met up with the author of our next big production, Five Point Someone’s Chetan Bhagat! He was in namma Chennai for promoting for his book, “Two States” and took some time off -after a very “fulfilling” … Continue reading
It’s finally here, finally happening. Months of scripting, marketing, homework and we’ve ready to launch Five Point Someone. BIG! :) The National tour is the single biggest theater event in India and will happen between Jan-April 2010 based on Chetan Bhagat’s … Continue reading